At Hitsein we have a team of highly qualified security advisers, who can provide excellent service to our customers, freeing them from the difficulties of fulfilling this obligation internally.
Security Advisor for the Transport of Dangerous Goods by Road or Rail (ADR/RID)
- Drafting operations and safety manuals.
- Initial review of facilities and vehicles/carriages.
- Supervising compliance with regulation on transport and facilities.
- Permanent advice service for the company.
- Preparing documents and waybills.
- Continuous training for staff involved in operations.
- Writing up an annual report.
- Issuing accident reports.
- Technical visit to the facilities.
Transport and Storage for Chemical Products and Dangerous Goods
- Advice on technical regulations and regulations for facilities: ITC, APQ and ICG documents.
- Advice on transport of dangerous goods by road (ADR), rail (RID), sea (IMDG) and air (IATA).
- Advice to security advisers (ADR-RID) for companies.
- Technical audits on the application of advisory regulations.
- Training courses on transport, loading, unloading, handling and storage of dangerous goods.
- Legal defence before the authorities in relation to the transport of dangerous goods by road (ADR): preparing and processing pleas and appeals.
- Regular information on applicable legislative developments with comments.
- Legislation on transporting goods by road (Spanish road transport law and regulation: LOTT and ROTT); tachographs.
- Drafting and/or reviewing documents (Manuals, Procedures, etc.)
- A range of other processes and procedures.