Hitsein & Gescon Asociados meets all requirements established by the current legislation regarding the protection of personal data, and all data under our responsibility will be treated in accordance with the legal requirements, and due security measures, both technical and organizational, will be complied with in order to guarantee confidentiality.
Please, note that the data you provide will be incorporated into a file registered in the Data Protection General Registry which Hitsein & Gescon Asociados is responsible for and will be devoted to the specific purposes of AROLA related to our general administration, and to inform on the services we offer.
We also inform you that your personal data will not be segmented or used for the purposes other than the mere information about the services, activities and services offered by Hitsein & Gescon Asociados which we hope you find useful.
On our website there is no hyperlink enabling the communication of your data to any other entity or company.
Therefore, we understand that when you provide us with your data you are expressly granting us an authorization to treat it in accordance with the abovementioned conditions, and at any time, you may revoke the aforementioned permission.
GROUP AROLA have implemented a QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM based on the standard ISO 9001:2015 because we do understand that OUR REASON TO BE WHAT WE ARE TODAY IS DUE TO OUR CLIENT ;therefore, our quality system allows us to:
- Focus our activities and services on the customer.
- Meet your expectations and needs, as well as the applicable legal and regulatory requirements.
- Getting client’s satisfaction is the way to approach them to us and get his loyalty and compromise.
Likewise, the system and process-based approach leads us to the:
- Continuous improvement of the effectiveness of our activities and processes, through a goal planning.
For this purpose, we have:
- Actions for monitoring and measurement that provide us data, which are analyzed for the extraction of conclusions that lead us towards improvement.
- However, this would not be possible without the participation of the staff of GROUP AROLA so the system inevitably is also BASED AND ORIENTED TOWARDS THE SATISFACTION OF PERSONS.
-The values that distinguish the staff of GRUPO AROLA are THEIR professionality, THEIR ethics and THEIR commitment. -ITS ability to be flexible and to increase their professional skills through internal training, CONTINUOUS LEARNING and experience.
Barcelona, 25th May 2018
Mr. Alejandro Arola García
AROLA ADUANAS Y CONSIGNACIONES,S.L.
HITSEIN & GESCON, S.A.