At Hitsein we have two excise warehouses for alcoholic beverages, one on the outskirts of Barcelona and the other in the municipality of La Jonquera.
At both locations we respond to the logistics needs of our clients for their operations in Spain and around the European Union.
The tax status of this location allows various alcoholic beverages to be received and stored under excise-duty suspension. It means goods can subsequently be sent under duty suspension either to other excise warehouses, to be exported, or send with the taxes applicable in Spain.
- Receipt of goods under excise-duty suspension or exempt from VAT
- Indefinite storage of goods
- Stock management
- Tax strip labels
- Sending tax strips to the origin
- Paying excise duties on behalf of the client
- Managing traceability
- Loading and unloading trucks and containers
- Palletizing, order picking, preparing orders, packaging and shrink-wrapping
- Shipping goods according to client instructions