One of our company’s strengths lies in Foreign Trade.
At Hitsein we act as customs representatives, carrying out all the customs clearance procedures for the goods that our clients receive in or ship from Spain. Historically, one of the categories of goods we have most frequently dealt with is hydrocarbons, and in recent years we have also gained experience with biofuel and the vegetable oil and animal fats used to produce it. We also carry out a significant number of customs clearance procedures for alcoholic drinks.
Our expert staffs have extensive knowledge of the applicable legislation and a wealth of experience. All of this provides our clients with a quick, secure service when shipping their goods.
We carry out Customs Clearance Procedures as Customs Representatives:
- We import/export Hydrocarbons and Biofuel
- We import/export Vegetable oil and Animal fats (Biodiesel)
- We import/export Alcoholic drinks and Food products
We offer advice to our Clients:
- We inform clients of any unexpected events that require immediate action
- We support clients during any inspections by the Authorities
- We answer queries related to permits, licences and customs regimes documents, such as:
- Customs Warehousing
- Different types of Customs Warehouses
- Outward and Inward Processing Procedures
- Temporary Importation
- Final Destinations
- Plant-health Certification
- Health Certification
- Customs Duty information
- Information on new legislation and legislative amendments
- Customs Value
- Origin of goods
- Intrastat Declaration
At Hitsein we also process Summary SAD declarations on behalf of third parties via the Simplified Customs Procedure, for provisioning and supplying goods to ships and aircrafts, in the role of Authorised Economic Operator (AEO) in the Iberian Peninsula, Balearic Islands and Canary islands.
We are authorised for Centralised Customs Clearance for the Iberian Peninsula, the Balearic Islands and the Canary Islands.